Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Flowers

Ahh. Flowers.


Whenever my mum gets these from Trader Joes I'm so delighted. Every time I look at them they make me happy. It's something about their spindly and curious stems. And the color is priceless as well!




I always love when daffodils come out. They're so delicate and fresh. But they also have a certain simplicity about them that's so pretty. Driving around becomes lots more pleasant with flowers bordering the streets!



There's nothing better (except maybe ranunculus;))
than a white pitcher containing huge orange flowers. They're so big and full. 
Mmmm.

I'm looking forward to planting things in my garden! I can't wait. It's so exciting to see those little green sprouts begin to appear!

Enjoy the spring air!

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment